ARIES is the first of the 12 zodiac signs – and it comes before Taurus.
If you are an Aries, then it's likely that you're a natural born leader – you're energetic and determined, but also encouraging and caring.
What are the Aries horoscope dates?
Aries is actually the first of the 12 zodiac signs, making it the "head" of the zodiac.
If you're born between March 21 and April 20, then you're an Aries.
The dates for the rest of the signs are:
- Taurus: April 21 – May 21
- Gemini: May 22 – June 21
- Cancer: June 22 – July 22
- Leo: July 23 – August 23
- Virgo: August 24 – September 22
- Libra: September 23 – October 23
- Scorpio: October 24 – November 22
- Sagittarius: November 23 – December 21
- Capricorn: December 22 – January 20
- Aquarius: January 21 – February 18
- Pisces: February 19 – March 20
Aries star sign traits and personality
The ruling planet of Aries is Mars, which signifies war and energy.
It's a fire sign and ruled by the headstrong Ram, making them stand their ground and refuse to be pushed around.
Aries are confident, which makes them great leaders as they can champion themselves and others, but this can also make them stubborn, reckless, and competitive.
Although Aries can sometimes be selfish and entitled, they will never back down from a challenge, and will still try and help others.
What signs are compatible with Aries?
Aries have quick tempers, but also forgive and forget easily, and are best matched with fire signs, or air signs to share their energy.
- Gemini – this relationship will be vibrant, as you both share an inquisitive nature and love to learn and explore
- Sagittarius – another energetic sign, this relationship will be full of fun and harmony, and also a great match in the bedroom
- Leo – you'll have to learn the share the spotlight, but if it works, your relationship can be active and adventurous
- Virgo – Virgos can be perfectionists, and easily critical, which can clash with an Aries and their need for leadeship
- Capricorn – they are also natural leaders, which can clash with Aries
- Taurus – Taurus folk enjoy a less fast paced life to Aries, making a relationship almost impossible. Taurus like to carefully earn money, and Aries enjoy spending it, making it easy to clash over money, too
Pairing with another Aries could be disastrous, but in some cases, two rams can be a perfect pair, if one plays a more supporting role.
What celebrities are Aries?
Victoria Beckham, Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey, Elton John, Marc Jacobs, Emma Watson, Keira Knightley, Celine Dion, Sarah Jessica Parker, Pharrell Williams, Jessie J.
Where does the Zodiac come from?
The Zodiac is the term used to describe the circle of 12 divisions of celestial longitude that are centred upon the path of the sun.
The 12 divisions share the names we know as our star signs.
The term zodiac derives from Latin zōdiacus – meaning "circle of animals".
Throughout history, the zodiac has been used to predict or echo characteristics of personality.
Aries colour, day and luck numbers
The lucky numbers of Aries are 9, 8 and 6.
Blue, Blue-green are lucky colors for an Aries.
Meanwhile, a Lucky day for an Aries native is Friday, Tuesday, and Saturday.
Horoscopes – your latest astrology reading from Mystic Meg
Capricorn – Born between December 22 and January 20, Capricorns have a tendency to be practical, resourceful and patient, as well as dedicated and ambitious.
Aquarius – The free-spirited Aquarius is a water sign born between January 21 and February 18.
Pisces – Pisces is the last star sign in the Zodiac and its symbol is the fish.
Aries – Aries is the first of the 12 Zodiac signs and its symbol is the ram.
Taurus – Taurus is the second Zodiac sign and its symbol is the bull.
Gemini – Gemini is the third Zodiac sign and its symbol is said to depict the twins Castor and Pollox.
Cancer – Cancer is the fourth Zodiac sign and its symbol is the crab.
Leo – Leo is the fifth sign of the Zodiac, falling between July 23 and August 23.
Virgo – Virgo is the sixth sign in the Zodiac calendar and is represented by the maiden, or virgin, symbol.
Libra – Libras are an air sign, and are compatible with Geminis, Leo, Sagittarius and Aquarius.
Scorpio – Ruled by the planet Pluto, Scorpios are the most compatible with Cancer, Capricorn and Pisces.
Sagittarius – The symbol of Sagittarius is an archer, and they are most compatible with Aries, Aquarius and Leo.
What is the Aries zodiac symbol?
The Aries horoscope symbol is the Ram, a sheep with large curving horns.
The Aries sign symbol is usually depicted as a very simple graphic meant to resemble the head of the Ram.
In 2016, Nasa announced that there have always been 13 constellations.
Ophiuchus is the name of the 13th constellation that has been part of the Sun's path in the sky.
Despite Ophiuchus being named in astronomy, most astrologists have left it out of the zodiac wheel.
The reason for this is that star signs are based on seasons rather than the constellations.
The zodiac wheel is a calendar placing the star signs along the four seasons.
If you choose to base the zodiac wheel on the constellations and include Ophiuchus, the sign would be wedged between Sagittarius and Scorpio.
The inclusion of this sign changes the dates of all other star signs.
- Capricorn: January 20th to February 16th
- Aquarius: February 16th to March 11th
- Pisces: March 11th to April 18th
- Aries: April 18th to May 13th
- Taurus: May 13th to June 21st
- Gemini: June 21st to July 20th
- Cancer: July 20th to August 10th
- Leo: August 10th to September 16th
- Virgo: September 16th to October 30th
- Libra: October 30th to November 23rd
- Scorpio: November 23rd to November 29th
- Ophiuchus: November 29th to December 17th
- Sagittarius: December 17th to January 20th
When is International Astrology Day?
Astrologers around the world celebrate their love of the stars on March 20 which is considered the start of the astrological year.
Former president of the International Society of Astrological Research Gisele Terry told Astrology Hub:
“Astrology is truly a global language.
“We are all under the same sky. Sharing both our common and diverse perspectives on how we relate to the stars is the gift of International Astrology Day.”
Source: Read Full Article