BEAUTY Pie has officially launched its Black Friday sale, and there are some unmissable deals to be had.
As part of the online beauty retailers' Black Friday sale it is offering shoppers 50% off everything sitewide, and you don't even have to be a member.
- Save 50% off Beauty Pie's Black Friday sale with code BF50
Beauty Pie has pulled out all the stops this Black Friday, as it is offering shoppers 50% off everything sitewide.
The best part is to claim this deal no membership or sign up is required, all you have to do is enter a promotional code at the checkout.
We bet you're wondering what the discount code is? To slash your Beauty Pie basket by half price, all you have to do is enter the code "BF50" at the checkout.
While this code can be redeemed by members and non-members, it is well worth signing up to the beauty subscription service – or otherwise known as a "buyers club" – to claim even more deals.
Joining Beauty Pie costs £15 a month, or £59 for an annual Beauty Pie Plus membership, which brings you luxury skincare without the inflated prices.
With the extra discount you really could be saving big time.
There are a whole host of impressive products from the brand's Super Retinols and Plantastic skincare ranges, to its extensive make-up and fragrances collections – there really is something for everyone.
More Beauty Black Friday Deals
- All Black Friday beauty deals
- Look Fantastic Black Friday
- Cult Beauty Black Friday
- Beauty Bay Black Friday
- Sephora Black Friday
- Boots Black Friday
- Space NK Black Friday
- Feel Unique Black Friday
- Black Friday sex toy deals
There is also another great value Black Friday deal that has caught our attention, which is available for both new and existing customers.
The Bestseller Trio at Beauty Pie, which retails for £175, but is available to purchase for just £87.50.
The expertly curated beauty bundle features three top-rated skincare items, including the signature Japanfusion, Super Healthy Skin Deluxe Moisture Body Crème and Ultimate Anti-Ageing Cream.
Beauty Pie's Black Friday sale is only on for one week, and will come to an end on November 28, so you will want to act quick so not to miss out on the bargains.
Shop our top Beauty Pie picks
- Beauty Pie Bestseller Trio, £87.50 (Was £175) – buy here
- Youthbomb 360° Radiance Concentrate, £92.50 (Was £185) – buy here
- Triple Hyaluronic Acid Deep Moisture Miracle Cream, £30 (Was £60) – buy here
- Superdrops™ Brightening Niacinamide, £30 (Was £60) – buy here
- Super Healthy™ Ultralight UVA/UVB SPF25, £17.50 (Was £35) – buy here
- Triple Hyaluronic Acid Lipopeptide, £30 (Was £60) – buy here
To find out what else Beauty Pie has in store this Black Friday look no further than our full guide.
You can also find even more of the latest beauty offers in our best Black Friday beauty and grooming guide.
Top Black Friday Deals Right Now
BLACK Friday is nearly here (Nov 25) and this is our pick of the best Black Friday deals now live:
- Simba Mattress, save up to 60% – shop here
- Oodie Hooded Blankets, £54 (save £35) – buy here
- Sky Glass + Sky TV + Netflix from £36/pm (lowest price) – buy here
- Finish Dishwasher Tablet x 83, £9.75 (save £13.25) – buy here
- No7 Ultimate Cosmetic Collection, £24 (save £28) – buy here
- Tower T17079 3L Air Fryer, £30 (save £20) – buy here
- Echo Flex, £9.99 (save £15) – buy here
- Benefit full glam set (worth £106), £32.30 with code SPREE – buy here
- Emma Mattress, save up to 60% – shop here
- 2021 Apple AirPods Pro, £184 (save £15) – buy here
- Xbox Series S, £189.99 (save £60) – buy here
- 40% off at Charlotte Tilbury – shop here
- 60% off at Gymshark – shop here
- 30% off at All Saints – shop here
- (AD) 30% off at Elizabeth Arden + FREE gift when you spend £75+ – shop here
To catch all the latest deals, head to our Black Friday live blog.
- We've rounded up all the best Black Friday deals here
- These are the best Amazon Black Friday deals
- Check out Sun Vouchers for more discounts
Most read in Fabulous
I ruined Christmas for my 3-year-old daughter after making a present mistake
Top baby names of 2022 revealed… and there’s a new girl's one taking the lead
You’ve been putting baubles on your Christmas tree all wrong – try my £1 hack
I love the Christmas Yankee Candle but it's £27, so I found a £3.99 dupe
Beauty Pie review – does the brand's products really live up to the hype?
On the hunt for more beauty box subscription deals this Black Friday, we have you covered.
The best beauty advent calendars to snap up this year including Cult Beauty and Lookfantastic
Want to find more savings on your online shopping? Then head to Sun Vouchers where you can get discounts and voucher codes on hundreds of top retailers including B&Q, Boots, Iceland, Lookfantastic, Dunelm, adidas and more.
Source: Read Full Article