MAC makeup is synonymous with high-glamour, luxurious quality and Christmas party sparkle.
And this weekend, the Mac Black Friday sale has entered a 48 hour flash period, which could see you pick up over £110 worth of products for just £55.
* We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop the Mac Black Friday sale here
Mac has reduced EVERYTHING by 25% for just 48 hours, and when you spend over £55, you can claim a free gift set worth £40.
This means you could snap up £73 worth of goodies with the initial discount, and add £40 to your loot when you do so.
There's the entire range of products to choose from, so whether you want to stock up on your staple products such as Studio Fix foundation or Viva Glam lippy, or take advantage of the exclusive "Best of Black Friday Kit", which was launched especially to celebrate this shopping holiday.
What's in the free gift worth £40?
There are four products included in the free gift set, and they include some hero full-size favourites:
- Full size Ruby Woo lipstick
- Festive cosmetics pouch
- Mac lip liner pencil
- Mac strobe cream hydratant lumineux
More Beauty Black Friday Deals
- All Black Friday beauty deals
- Black Friday fragrance deals
- Beauty Pie Black Friday deals
- Glossybox Black Friday deals
- Naked Palette Black Friday deals
- Fenty Beauty Black Friday deals
- Glossier Black Friday deals
- Olaplex Black Friday deals
How long will the Mac Black Friday sale last?
This particular offer is a 48 hour flash sale and will end on Sunday night at midnight. We expect Mac to continue to take part in the Cyber weekend sale until at least the end of the day on Monday.
Looking for more MAC makeup deals? The brand has launched an exclusive ‘Best Of Mac’ Black Friday kit that will save you £82.
Best Black Friday 2021 beauty and grooming deals live NOW.
Here are all the Charlotte Tilbury Black Friday deals 2021 you don't want to miss.
Source: Read Full Article