We get it. You were good during Dry January. You probably put your credit card away after all the holiday sales ended and swore off shopping until you absolutely needed to. It’s 2020! New year, new you. But now it’s February and you’ve probably skipped out on that workout class you swore you’d go to and started celebrating happy hour again. And since it is Valentine’s Day, it only feels right that you maybe reconsider that shopping hiatus. At least, that’s what Nordstrom would want.
We’re right in the middle of winter and Nordstrom’s Winter Sale is here right on time. Coats are selling for as little as $30, and the Max Mara ones beloved by Blake Lively and Jennifer Lopez are thousands of dollars off. Marc Jacobs bags are under $300, but there’s also Madewell scores for even less if you’d prefer to channel Katie Holmes’s affordable moment. Plus, the season’s biggest trends are all marked down, too. If you’ve been looking to try the tall snakeskin boot trend celebrities are going pantless for or to finally get in on the dad-sneaker trend, now is your chance. And if you want to Marie Kondo your wardrobe, there’s always beauty deals. New year, new you, new shopping cart. Who needs a budget anyway?
Shop the best Nordstrom Winter Sale deals below.
Best Clothing Deals
- BlankNYC Sweetheart Stripe Sweater, $59 (Originally $98)
- J.O.A. Longline Teddy Fleece Coat, $60 (Originally $100)
- Max Mara Uomo Cashmere Coat, $2,634 (Originally $4390)
- Rag & Bone Leonard Down Fill Puffer Jacket, $398 (Originally $995)
Best Shoe Deals
- Loq Carmen Mule, $195 (Originally $325)
- Dr. Martens 1490 Lace Up Boot, $123 (Originally $150)
- Vince Camuto Kervana Croc Embossed Knee High Boot, $125 (Originally $250)
- Nike Air VaporMax Plus Sneaker, $168 (Originally $190)
Best Bag and Accessory Deals
- The Marc Jacobs The Editor 29 Leather Crossbody Bag, $255 (Originally $425)
- Madewell The Simple Genius Calf Hair Crossbody Bag, $65 (Originally $108)
- B.P. Faux Fur Bucket Bag, $41 (Originally $69)
- Frame Les Second Mini Bag, $210 (Originally $350)
Best Beauty Deals
- Anastasia Beverly Hills x Carli Bybel Eye Shadow & Pressed Pigment Palette, $31 (Originally $45)
- T3 Featherweight Folding Compact Hair Dryer with Dual Voltage, $120 (Originally $150)
- Skin Gym Rose Quartz Mini Facial Roller Workout Set, $22 (Originally $28)
- Benefit 3D BROWTones Instant Color Eyebrow Highlights, $12 (Originally $24)
Source: Read Full Article