LIVERPOOL are set to travel to Aston Villa for their FA Cup third round clash with Dean Smith's side bang in form.
Though Villa have confirmed a "significant" coronavirus outbreak at the club, and have said they are working closely with the FA. Villa will make an announcement on Friday morning.
Up for the cup! Get Liverpool to beat Aston Villa at huge 35/1 price
What time does Villa vs Liverpool kick-off?
- Aston Villa's FA Cup clash with Liverpool will kick-off at 7.45pm UK time on Friday, January 8.
- The game will take place at Villa Park.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the game as Birmingham has been placed in tier 4 of the government's coronavirus restriction guidelines.
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Liverpool's trip to Villa Park will be shown live on BT Sport 1.
- The game is available for live streaming from the BT Sport app, which you can download onto your mobile or tablet device.
- You can also watch the action from a Smart TV, so long as it carries the BT Sport app.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
Joel Matip picked up an adductor problem and will not be available for the clash with Villa.
Long-term injury sufferers Joe Gomez and Virgil van Dijk are still out of action, which means Liverpool's defence will be makeshift again.
Naby Keita has a muscle injury and still isn't fit while Diogo Jota has a knee problem.
Kostas Tsimikas is also on the sidelines with a knee injury.
Wesley and Trezeguet are injured so won't partake in the game while Ross Barkley has recovered from a thigh strain.
Aston Villa – 33/20
Draw – 5/2
Liverpool – 29/20
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article