RUSSIA World Cup finalist Croatia will be entertaining Canada in the second round of Group F fixtures.
The Croatian's are aware of what it takes to go deep into football's biggest cup competition as they made it to the final in 2018.
And head coach Zlatko Dalic will be hoping that his side can go one better this time as France outfoxed them to the trophy.
But first, Vatreni have to navigate their way past a Canadian side who pipped North American giants Mexico to the top spot in their qualifying group.
However, this is Les Rouges' first World Cup campaign since 1986 where they failed to secure a single point in the group stages.
What time does Croatia vs Canada kick off?
- Croatia's Group F encounter with Canada takes place on Sunday, November 27.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 4pm UK time – 6pm local time.
- Khalifa International Stadium in Doha, Qatar is the allocated arena for this fixture and it can host approximately 45,416 fans.
- History will be made as this is set to be the first ever match between these two sides.
Read More on World Cup
Inside £1bn cruise liner that England WAGs will live on for World Cup
England have ‘good chance’ of WINNING World Cup despite poor run – Mancini
What TV channel is Croatia vs Canada on and can it be live streamed?
- Croatia vs Canada will be broadcasted LIVE on BBC One in the UK.
- Viewers also have the option to stream the entire action live via the BBC Sport website or BBC iPlayer app.
- BBC iPlayer is available to download on your preferred choice of mobile phone or tablet device.
Most read in Football
Erling Haaland shows off bold new hairstyle as striker recovers from injury
Meet the World Cup WAGS – from a karate expert to stunning Miss Belgium
Ronnie Radford dead at 79 as tributes paid to ace who scored famous FA Cup goal
Chelsea star Loftus-Cheek included in Southgate's 55-man England World Cup squad
Can I watch Croatia vs Canada for FREE?
Good news, you can! Croatia vs Canada is available to watch for FREE in the UK so long as you have a valid TV license.
Source: Read Full Article