FRANCE will be determined to get one step closer to retaining their title when they face Poland in a World Cup last-16 encounter – and it's not to be missed.
Didier Deschamps' men set the bar high by annihilating Australia in their opening fixture.
And then Kylian Mbappe's double against Denmark helped the French secure early last-16 qualification.
But exiled Tunisia proved that Les Bleus can be beaten in their final group match – with the aid of a very controversial VAR call.
However, France are still nailed on favourites to progress against a Poland side who only got to this stage based on goal difference.
Furthermore, the Eagles haven't got one over the French since a international friendly back in 1982.
Read more on World Cup 2022
Germany OUT after Japan’s goal line drama against Spain, Belgium’s EXIT
‘World Cup’s hottest fan’ ruthlessly mocks Belgium as they’re dumped by Croatia
When is France vs Poland?
- France's mouth-watering last-16 tie against Poland will take place on Sunday, December 4.
- The World Cup match is scheduled to get underway at 3pm UK time.
- Al Thumama Stadium is the allocated arena for this contest and it can host approximately 44,400 spectators.
- Tomasz Jodlowiec's own goal saw France scrape a 1-0 win over Poland in an friendly when they last played in June 2011.
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- France vs Poland will be shown live on BBC One in the UK.
- Coverage is set to commence from 2:30pm UK time – 30 minutes before kick-off.
- Viewers also have the option to stream the game live via the BBC iPlayer app or through the BBC Sport website.
Can I watch it for free?
YES! Fans in the UK can watch France's match against Poland for FREE as long as you have a valid TV license.
What are the odds?
After 90 mins:
Most read in Football
Grumpy cat is the spitting image of England footie ace – can you tell who?
Lukaku breaks dugout with one punch as he storms off after Belgium exit
Tearful Martinez reveals he's LEAVING Belgium job moments after elimination
Senegal slapped with £8,700 fine for breaching Fifa rules ahead of England tie
- France 3/10
- Draw 9/2
- Poland 11/1
- France 1/14
- Poland 7/1
Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article