WALES take on France as they bid for a second Grand Slam in three years TONIGHT.
The Dragons have confounded their critics to move within one match of completing the slam, but this game could prove to be their toughest.
France still harbour their own Six Nations hopes but must secure the right result against Wayne Pivac's men and then again against Scotland next Friday.
The Welsh, meanwhile, do not need a victory to be sure of the title.
Here's what Wales have to do to win the Six Nations if they miss out on the Grand Slam.
SIX NATIONS ROUND FIVE ODDS, BETTING OFFERS AND FREE BETS
What time does France vs Wales kick off?
- France vs Wales takes place TODAY – Saturday, March 20.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time – 9pm in France.
- It takes place behind closed doors at the Stade de France and will be the French's first home game of the tournament.
- Pontypool-born English official Luke Pearce will be referee for the game.
What TV channel is France vs Wales on and can I live stream it?
- France vs Wales is live on BBC One in the UK.
- Coverage commences at 7.15pm – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BBC iPlayer.
- Viewers who want to watch in Welsh can catch all the action live on S4C.
- France 2 is showing all Six Nations matches live in France.
- Last time the sides met at this venue was in October when France ran out 38-21 winners in an Autumn Nations Cup warm-up match.
France have named an unchanged team from their defeat against England at Twickenham last week.
Despite the result, Mathieu Jalibert impressed at fly-half and keeps his spot in Fabien Galthie's biggest call.
Wales have made just the one change for this one with giant second row Adam Beard coming back into the side for Cory Hill.
To win the match
To win the Six Nations
Grand Slam winner
No Grand Slam winner 1/3
* Odds from Ladbrokes correct as of Friday, March 19
Source: Read Full Article