ENGLAND are looking to lay down a marker as they host Australia in the second test of their Autumn International series.
Ellis Genge is a late withdrawal from the side due to a Covid positive, and Bevan Rodd comes in at prop.
Eddie Jones' side ran in eleven tries in a 69-3 win over Tonga last week and will look to maintain the momentum against the Wallabies.
And the Red Rose will have captain Owen Farrell back after the Covid test that ruled him out of the Tonga match turned out to be a false positive.
But he will be moved to inside-centre to accommodate Marcus Smith at fly-half, who impressed when he came on against the Tongans.
Australia meanwhile come into this one a wounded animal after a shock 15-13 defeat to Scotland at Murrayfield last week.
England's Australian head coach Eddie Jones said of the match against the Wallabies: “The one thing I know is that we don’t get a head start from being ahead 7-0 against them.
“They all start 0-0, they are a very well coached team by Dave Rennie, a few of their senior players like [Michael] Hooper are playing exceptionally well.
[The scrum-half] Nic White is playing exceptionally well and they have got a lot of talented youngsters coming through.
“The breakdown against Australia is going to be brutal.
"Rennie’s teams are always renowned for being exceptional at the breakdown.
"So we are lucky we have got the best referee in the world in Jaco Peyper who is particularly very good in that breakdown area, so we are going to get a great contest.”
What time does England vs Australia rugby kick off?
- England take on Australia on Saturday, November 13.
- The match kicks off at 5.30pm UK time – 4.30am in Canberra.
- It takes place at Twickenham, London.
- Last time the sides met, England were 40-16 winners in the Rugby World Cup 2019 quarter-final in Oita, Japan as they extended their winning run against the Wallabies to seven matches.
What TV channel is England vs Australia rugby on and can I live stream it?
- England vs Australia is not live on regular UK television.
- However, you can stream all the action on Amazon Prime Video.
- If you have a Smart TV you can install Amazon Prime Video on your television.
Can I watch England vs Australia rugby for free?
- Yes. First-time subscribers in the UK can get a one-month FREE trial of Amazon Prime Video.
- However, this will revert to a regular £7.99/month subscription if not cancelled before the end of the trial period.
Ellis Genge is out due to Covid and Bevan Rodd will start in his place at prop and Trevor Davison comes in on the bench.
15 Freddie Steward, 14 Manu Tuilagi, 13 Henry Slade, 12 Owen Farrell (c), 11 Jonny May, 10 Marcus Smith, 9 Ben Youngs; 1 Bevan Rodd, 2 Jamie George, 3 Kyle Sinckler, 4 Maro Itoje, 5 Jonny Hill, 6 Courtney Lawes, 7 Sam Underhill, 8 Tom Curry.
Replacements: 16 Jamie Blamire, 17 Trevor Davison, 18 Will Stuart, 19 Charlie Ewels, 20 Alex Dombrandt, 21 Sam Simmonds, 22 Raffi Quirke, 23 Max Malins.
15 Kurtley Beale, 14 Andrew Kellaway, 13 Len Ikitau, 12 Hunter Paisami, 11 Tom Wright, 10 James O'Connor, 9 Nic White. 1 Angus Bell, 2 Folau Fainga'a, 3 James Slipper, 4 Rory Arnold, 5 Izack Rodda, 6 Rob Leota, 7 Michael Hooper (c), 8 Rob Valentini.
Replacements: 16 Tolu Latu, 17 Tom Robertson, 18 Oliver Hoskins, 19 Will Skelton, 20 Pete Samu, 21 Tate McDermott, 22 Noah Lolesio, 23 Izaia Perese.
- England 1/7
- Draw 30/1
- Australia 9/2
*Odds from Betfair correct as of Friday, November 12.
Source: Read Full Article