MAN CITY take on Club Brugge in their next Champions League clash, after decimating them 5-1 two weeks ago.
Pep Guardiola's side were flawless in Belgium when the two sides faced off last time out, and the Spaniard will be looking for more of the same on home turf.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
City, however, lost to Crystal Palace 2-0 at the weekend, so aren't in ideal form ahead of their Champions League clash.
But a win would all but confirm qualification to the last-16 of the competition with two games of the group stages to go.
When does Man City vs Club Brugge kick-off?
- Man City's home clash with Club Brugge will kick off at 8pm UK time on Wednesday, November 3.
- The clash will take place at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance at the match.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Man City vs Club Brugge will be shown live on BT Sport 3.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
Ferran Torres is Man City's only injury concern and remains out for at least another six weeks.
Pep Guardiola is likely to change things up for the clash, following their loss to Palace last weekened.
Kevin de Bruyne may be rested for Saturday's trip to Man Utd, and the same could be said for Phil Foden.
Riyad Mahrez and Raheem Sterling should start, with Ilkay Gundogan likely to play in midfield.
- Man City – 1/12
- Draw – 17/2
- Brugge – 28/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article