SCOTLAND host Croatia in their final Euro 2020 group match.
Playing in front of their passionate Hampden crowd, Steve Clarke's men will need to reach the performance level they showed in the play-offs to see off the World Cup finalists.
Then, the Scots knocked out the Croats' Balkan neighbours Serbia, causing a huge upset in Belgrade.
Luka Modric and co will be looking to make a big splash in this competition, having never gone beyond the quarter-final stages of a Euros before.
What time does Scotland vs Croatia kick off?
- Scotland take on Croatia on Tuesday, June 22.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time – 9pm in Croatia.
- It will be played at Hampden Park.
- The other Group D game between England and Czech Republic will take place simultaneously at Wembley.
- The sides last met back in 2013, when Scotland were surprise 2-0 winners at Hampden in World Cup 2014 qualifying.
What TV channel is Scotland vs Croatia on and can I live stream it?
- Scotland vs Croatia is live on ITV4.
- To stream the game live, head to the ITV Hub.
- HRT and Sport Klub are the Euro 2020 broadcasters in Croatia.
Can I watch Scotland vs Croatia free?
- Yes. ITV is free to watch on TV and online for all UK viewers with a TV licence.
- Get your TV licence here.
Croatia will bring back Marcelo Brozovic to the starting line-up after he was dropped for the 1-1 draw with Czech Republic last weekend.
Ante Rebic will likely be benched while Bruno Petkovic could very likely find himself in the starting XI up top.
Scotland will be without Billy Gilmour after he tested positive for Covid following the drab 0-0 draw with England last weekend.
Kieran Tierney is fit and ready to play again, having completed 90 splendid minutes against England at Wembley.
Source: Read Full Article