WWE kicks off 2021 in the only way they know how – the Royal Rumble!
The road to WrestleMania is officially here as 30 men and 30 women battle for the chance of a world title shot at the Showcase Of The Immortals.
When is the Royal Rumble 2021?
- The Royal Rumble 2021 takes place this Sunday, January 31.
- The card will begin from midnight GMT into the early hours of Monday morning.
- There will be a pre-show on for two hours first from 10pm which will be shown for FREE on WWE's YouTube channel.
- The WWE Thunderdome – inside the Tropicana Field in Florida – plays host.
What TV channel and live stream is Royal Rumble 2021 on?
- The Royal Rumble will be live streamed on the WWE Network.
- The WWE Network costs £9.99 per month for subscribers, and can be cancelled at any time.
- Elsewhere, BT Sport Box Office will be showing the event live on UK TV for a one-off cost of £19.95.
What is the full card?
Roman Reigns is set to defend his WWE Universal Championship against Kevin Owens in a last man standing match after official Adam Pearce got his way out of the match with injury.
While WWE champ Drew McIntyre puts his title on the line against Hall Of Famer Goldberg.
While competitors are filtering through for the 30-man and 30-women Royal Rumble matches.
- 30-man Royal Rumble match (announced so far: Daniel Bryan, Bobby Lashley, AJ Styles, Randy Orton, Otis, The Miz, Jey Uso, Cesaro, Jeff Hardy, Dolph Ziggler, Sami Zayn, Shinsuke Nakamura, Big E, John Morrison, The Miz, Sheamus, Mustafa Ali, Edge)
- 30-woman Royal Rumble match (announced so far: Nia Jax, Charlotte Flair, Bianca Belair, Bayley, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke, Peyton Royce, Alexa Bliss, Shayna Baszler, Liv Morgan, Ruby Riott, Tamina)
- Drew McIntyre (c) vs Goldberg (WWE Championship)
- Roman Reigns (c) vs Kevin Owens(WWE Universal Championship)
- Asuka and Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler (WWE Women's tag team Championships)
What are the odds?
Daniel Bryan is the favourite for this week's Royal Rumble, according to the bookies.
PADDY POWER RISK FREE £20 BET*
And Paddy Power have priced Big E as the 3/1 favourite ahead of Keith Lee (4/1), and Edge (7/1).
Men's Royal Rumble betting odds – Paddy Power
And Bryan is now the 11/10 favourite with Paddy Power.
Big E was originally priced at 3/1 but is now out to 15/2, while Keith Lee remains second favourite at 4/1.
Brock Lesner is the 7/1 third favourite while Shinsuke Nakamura has come in to 10/1.
Royal Rumble betting odds – Paddy Power
- Daniel Bryan 11/10
- Keith Lee 4/1
- Brock Lesnar 7/1
- Big E 15/2
- Shinsuke Nakamura 10/1
- Edge 10/1
- Goldberg 11/1
- Drew McIntyre 12/1
- Bray Wyatt 13/1
- AJ Styles 13/1
- Seth Rollins 14/1
- Jey Uso 17/1
- Roman Reigns 17/1
- Kevin Owens 17/1
- Sheamus 20/1
- The Rock 20/1
- Tyson Fury 60/1
- Conor McGregor 100/1
- Vince McMahon 250/1
- Shane McMahon 250/1
PADDY POWER RISK FREE £20 BET*
Women's Royal Rumble betting odds – Paddy Power
- Bianca Belair 4/1
- Alexa Bliss 6/1
- Rhea Ripley 7/1
- Shayna Baszler 15/2
- Ronda Rousey 9/1
- Bayley 10/1
- Nia Jax 11/1
- Charlotte Flair 13/1
- Sasha Banks 13/1
- Asuka 17/1
- Ember Moon 19/1
- Lacey Evans 19/1
- Io Shirai 20/1
- Carmella 22/1
- Peyton Royce 25/1
- Zelina Vega 100/1
- Stephanie McMahon 125/1
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article