A celebrity version of Naked Attraction has been shelved because TV bosses couldn’t get enough stars to strip off.
Chiefs at Channel 4 were hoping to film an A-list edition in aid of its charity campaign Stand Up To Cancer, after the initial show proved a huge hit with fans.
Producers went all out to find enough famous people to get their kit off on the X-rated show.
But after months of meetings, they failed to persuade enough celebs – so the project had to be ditched.
Former newsreader and Celebrity Big Brother star India Willoughby, 56, was one of the few who were willing to take part.
She told the Daily Star Sunday: "I was asked to do the show and I wanted to do it. I was up for it and it was in the pipeline.
"But unfortunately they couldn’t get enough people, so it went down the pan."
India is still keen to be involved if plans for a celebrity edition are revived – and she hopes it will happen in the next year.
She said: "You only live once. My body is going to deteriorate very soon.
"If I was going to do the show, it would have to be in the next 12 months or so or everything is going to be hanging around my ankles!"
Earlier this year, host Anna Richardson, 50, said she would love to see a celeb version of the show.
And she admitted Freddie Flintoff, 43, was on her wish-list of stars who might sign up.
Naked Attraction sees singletons pick someone for a date after seeing them fully nude.
Since it first aired in 2016 there have been five series and 45 episodes.
There are spin-offs around Europe in countries including Finland, Germany, Italy and Denmark.
Over the years, Channel 4 has staged a string of celebrity specials of hit shows in aid of Stand Up To Cancer.
They include The Island, First Dates, The Crystal Maze, Hunted and Gogglebox.
For info and to donate visit standuptocancer.org.uk
For more of the latest showbiz news from Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.
Source: Read Full Article