I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! contestant Beverley Callard has revealed the one thing her doctor has banned her from doing when the series begins on Sunday.
The Coronation Street actress, who is one of 10 celebrities headed into the Welsh castle, underwent hip surgery earlier this year and came close to being unable to do the show at all.
However, after throwing her heart and soul into her physio, Beverley has shared she’s in tip-top condition. However, it’s been made clear she cannot participate in one particular activity should it arise.
Lifting the lid to Metro.co.uk, Beverley disclosed: ‘There’s only one thing I’m not allowed to do and that’s bungee jump.
‘That’s the only thing I can’t do. I would hate it if they said, “Beverley can’t take part in this because of medical reasons”. I don’t want to be thought of as a wuss. Definitely not. That would drive me insane.’
Beverley continued: ‘Everything else I can do. I can walk, I can go upstairs, I can do everything. I have not missed one physio session. I’ve done hydrotherapy. I’ve done the whole lot. Believe me, I’ve worked my socks off to be here.’
Beverley also revealed how her hip doctor initially told her she had ‘no chance’ of being able to do I’m A Celebrity.
However, she said the last time she saw him he gave her the all clear.
This year’s I’m A Celebrity will take place at Gwrych Castle in Abergele, North Wales and bosses have given fans a cheeky first-look at the grounds – including the freezing cold bedroom where the contestants will sleep and the outside privy.
As the show has relocated, some of the terminologies have been updated. For example, dingo dollars are now castle coins.
I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! begins on Sunday at 9pm on ITV.
Source: Read Full Article