Strictly judge Motsi Mabuse targeted by robbers who tried to break into her dance school amid coronavirus chaos on show – The Sun

MOTSI Mabuse was "targeted" by robbers who tried to break into her dance school in Germany.

The Strictly judge, 39, revealed she was forced to go abroad earlier this week to help police "solve the crime" and tighten up security.

Motsi shared a photo of a smashed glass door at the dance school on Instagram and wrote: "Unfortunately we have no good news.

"Someone tried to break into our school. We are working with the police to solve this crime.

"We know we have been targeted on purpose and we will improve security in our school so that this will not happen again."

She was pictured at Heathrow airport on Tuesday heading to Germany, wearing a face mask and holding what is believed to have been her negative coronavirus test.


Motsi is now back in the UK following her brief trip to Germany, a source told MailOnline.

She has moved semi-permanently to London to film Strictly, while her husband Evgenij Voznyuk and their daughter, two, remain in Germany.

People are prohibited from travelling abroad except in "limited circumstances such as for work or for education," according to current UK lockdown rules.

Guidelines state that those "who live outside the UK but work in the UK and travel between their country of residence and the UK at least once a week" do not have to isolate.

Motsi is self-isolating for a fortnight in accordance with the lockdown rules.

Pro dancer Anton Du Beke is reportedly filling in for her as judge while she is in quarantine.

Motsi revealed earlier this week that she would need to go to Germany "for an urgent reason".

She told fans: "I will of course be following the UK Government guidelines and self-isolating for 14 days."


The older sister of Oti added: "I'll be watching from home and by the power of technology, should be in your living rooms.

"Watch out though, I'll be doing my own hair and make-up!"

It's the latest blow to Strictly Come Dancing, which has been hit with a series of coronavirus-related issues in recent weeks.

Nicola Adams and Katya Jones were forced off the show earlier this week after the pro dancer tested positive for coronavirus.

Neither of them will be allowed to return to the BBC dance hit after the shocking news – leaving a gaping hole in the line-up.

Four crew members on the Saturday night juggernaut have also been forced to isolate after being in close quarters to Katya.

After The Sun broke the news, Nicola, 38, explained: "I’m absolutely devastated my Strictly journey has come to an end so soon."

She added: "I had so much more to give and so many people to win this for!

"But I just want to say a huge thank you to Katya for being the best dance partner anyone could ask for."

The news comes after Strictly: It Takes Two host Rylan Clark-Neal was forced into isolation after coming into contact with coronavirus.

 

Source: Read Full Article