BRITAIN'S filthiest homes have been revealed – including a "house of horrors" filled with bags of human poo.
One property in Sunderland was so dirty, a pro cleaner dubbed it his "worst job ever" after discovering a sea of waste left by a former tenant.
The trash pile was so high, the resident had strung bags of poo on door handles because he couldn't crawl through to the toilet.
Another property in the Wirral was labelled a "Victorian slum", where six kids lived in "unutterable squalor".
And a third house had waste-high piles of rubbish left inside – including mounds of used toilet paper in Oldham.
Here, we round up some of the worst properties left by filthy Brits.
Hoarder's 'house of horrors' with bags full of POO
Grim photos show a "house of horrors" filled with human poo bags after a hoarder was unable to crawl through the rubbish to get to the toilet.
Professional cleaner Jake Ritchie branded the mammoth job his "worst ever" after having to remove mountains of trash.
Most read in The Sun
Chilling moment mum LIES to cops to protect partner who murdered her newborn son
Popular drink is 'doubling' risk of bowel cancer in adults who have 2 a day
Carol Vorderman 'unrecognisable' in new photo as she slams 'horrible' filters
England and Wales’ crime capitals revealed – how dangerous is YOUR area
He was alerted to the squalid home in Sunderland by a disgruntled landlord – who discovered his tenant had filled it with a sea of waste.
Jake, 27, and his brave colleague spent three days shovelling three skips worth of rubbish from the house.
They discovered the hoarder tenant had strung bags filled with poo on door handles after being unable to wade through the mess to get to the bathroom.
Six children found living in 'Victorian slum'
Six children were found living in a horrific "Victorian slum" surrounded by mountains of rubbish and dog poo.
Stomach-turning photos showed the extent of squalid conditions at the Wirral property – which included a bathtub full of used sanitary products and a rat infestation.
Police visited the house on several occasions and reported it to social services in 2018.
But it wasn't until officers went to the house again in 2021 that any action was taken, the ECHO reports.
They were called following reports of an argument between the parents, and cops were stunned by what they found, Liverpool Crown Court heard.
Empty Pot Noodle pots and soiled nappies were "strewn" all over the floors and there was "dog faeces" throughout the house,Trevor Parry-Jones, prosecuting, added.
Mouse droppings and discarded takeaway packaging covered the "trashed" kitchen floor, while plug sockets had "burned out".
And the kid's bedrooms were so "filthy" there was even a dead rat inside one of their drawers, images show.
House full of trash and poo
A horrified landlord was left with trash and faeces piled up so high that he had to "dig his way back out" – and it cost him £15,000 to clean.
Appalling photos and video footage show mountains of rotting rubbish, including mounds of used toilet paper and what appears to be faeces covering the bathroom floor at the house in Oldham, Greater Manchester.
Danny Hernon's tenant of 18 years seemed reluctant to hand back the keys to his three bedroom and one bathroom terraced house despite moving out.
However the 54-year-old discovered the reason when he finally entered the property when he was met with a stomach-churning stench from the heaps of waste in every room.
The house was piled high with bin bags, junk, rubbish and rotting food, while thick cobwebs hung from the ceiling.
The cheeky former tenant suggested their £500 deposit could cover the "carnage", which turned the surfaces, floors and lower walls black with mould and filth.
Britain's most-disgusting home
Distressing photos taken inside a home dubbed "Britain's most disgusting" showed scenes of filth and decay.
The three-bed semi-detached property in Devon was almost completely obscured by ivy and greenery.
Branches covered windows, plunging the address into darkness – and a pathway to the door is similarly covered by nettles and vines.
Once inside, the scale of neglect becomes clear.
Photos by the Plymouth Herald – which has branded the home the city's "most shocking property" – show the hallway and stairs blanketed by rubbish.
House full of rubbish and bottles of URINE
Britain's "worst house" in Bury, Greater Manchester, had "waist-high" piles of rubbish inside.
It took seven hours for four cleaners to remove the waste, filling three industrial-sized vans.
Senior Waste Removals owner Warren Senior said the property was the "worst house we've ever seen".
Mr Senior said his cleaning team struggled to even get inside the house because the mountain of rubbish had blocked the door.
"It's the worst house we've ever seen in five years of doing this, and we've done some nasty jobs," he told the Manchester Evening News.
Family home strewn with empty bottles
A three-bed semi-detached family home in Devon fell into a state of complete disrepair – with floors strewn with rubbish.
The garden was completely overgrown, with bushes and trees covering the side of the property and blocking windows.
Once inside, the hallway and staircase are both largely obscured by rubbish, while cobwebs reached across each carpeted step.
The floor was thick with cider bottles, newspapers and plastic bags.
And the living room was covered with bottles surrounding the soiled and sagging sofa.
Bathroom caked in grime
A three-bed house in Milton Keynes had stacks of rubbish piled high both inside and outside the home – along with a bathroom caked in grime.
Tenants left the Stantonbury property with old clothes, piles of rubbish, and buckets filled with water from the leaky ceiling strewn throughout.
At the front of the terraced house, several bags of rubbish are thrown across the small area of lawn.
The walls of the once-white house were covered in black dirt from years of neglect.
Neither the kitchen nor the living room had clear walking space due to the piles of rubbish and discarded items that have been left to rot there.
Shoes, dry food items and unused kitchen utensils were left spilling over from the counters onto the floor.
Bags of clothes and plastic boxes were piled up as high as the countertops, with items still plugged in for use.
Source: Read Full Article