PRINCE Harry and Oprah are set for ANOTHER Apple+ show on Friday – days after the explosive release of their documentary.
Viewers can expect more "truth bombs" as the pair discuss mental health once more, with a follow up to the docuseries.
🔵 Read our Royal Family live blog for the latest updates
Called The Me You Can't See: A Path Forward, it is billed as a virtual Town Hall.
Apple TV+ said it would feature some of those who were interviewed in the series – including actress Glenn Close, who will give more details about their stories.
Other stars who featured in the documentary series are thought to also be making an appearance in the follow up.
It first premiered last Friday, with contributions from singer Lady Gaga, Syrian refugee Fawzi, and DeMar DeRozan of the NBA's San Antonio Spurs.
Journalist Omid Scobie, the author of Finding Freedom and the Sussexes trusted media pal, tweeted today: "Millions have already streamed #TheMeYouCantSee, and now @AppleTV confirm that @Oprah and Prince Harry are following up the series with a 'town hall-style conversation' special.
"A Path Forward will be available from May 28 and offers further insight from guests and their stories."
Apple claimed the series has been the number one most watched program worldwide on AppleTV+ since its launch.
The company also says it pulled in 25 per cent of new viewers and a 40 per cent increase in UK weekend watchers.
An Apple spokesman said: "Apple TV+ announced today 'The Me You Can't See: A Path Forward,' a town hall conversation hosted by co-creators and executive producers Oprah Winfrey and Prince Harry, with subjects and experts from the critically acclaimed, multi-part documentary series exploring mental health and emotional well-being, premiering Friday, May 28 for free on Apple TV+.
"Following the global debut of the groundbreaking documentary series, 'The Me You Can't See: A Path Forward,' Oprah Winfrey and Prince Harry reunite with advisors and participants for a thought-provoking, wide-ranging conversation about mental health and emotional well-being, and where we go from here."
Prince Harry accused his family of showing "total neglect" to his mental health woes and claimed that Prince Charles made him "suffer".
Harry's appearance in the explosive documentary left the Queen "deeply upset" – although Charles has no intention of "cutting off his son", despite his hurt, it's been claimed.
He accused The Firm of smearing Meghan Markle, who wept into her pillow every night, and said his wife didn't give into her suicidal thoughts because of how "unfair" it would have been to him.
But Charles came in for particular criticism from his youngest son – with Harry saying his father did little to help him through his struggles.
Earlier this month a royal author claimed Harry "wanted to rock the boat" with the Oprah interview.
Ingrid Seward said the Duke of Sussex "knew what he was doing" when he and Meghan Markle did the televised tell-all chat, but he "doesn't regret it for one minute".
During the conversation with Oprah, the couple made a series of shocking allegations – most damagingly of all that an unnamed member of the Royal Family had made a racist comment about the colour of son Archie's skin.
Source: Read Full Article